Ticket Purchasing Information
Tickets for ALL shows can be purchased online. There is a $3 processing fee for all ticket sales online.
You may also purchase tickets over the phone by calling our box office at (845) 876-3080, or at our box office located on the top floor of the CENTER. Tickets sold through our box office have a $2 processing fee.
The lobby box office opens one hour before each show.
Patrons with special needs, must purchase tickets over the phone through our Box Office at (845) 876-3080.
Please note: Senior tickets are for patrons ages 65 and up; children's tickets are for ages 2-12.
All sales are final; no exchanges or refunds.
Box Office hours are Tuesday through Friday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. or Saturday 1p.m. to 5p.m.
- Unless otherwise noted, seats are sold on a reserve basis. When you buy tickets, they will be for specific seats.
- Front row seats are reserved for people with special needs. If you have special needs, please notify our Box Office personnel when you purchase your tickets or we may not be able to accommodate you.
- Tickets must be paid for at the time of sale. The CENTER can not accept reservations without payment.
- Tickets may be purchased by phone with VISA, MasterCard, or Discover credit cards.
- Tickets may be purchased in person with VISA, MasterCard or Discover cards, cash, or check.
- The CENTER can not accept reservations or payments through postal mail or e-mail.
- Your seats will be held in your name throughout the entire show, but if you arrive after the show has started, you might not be seated until intermission.
- All sales are final: NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE MADE. However, if you are unable to attend a performance, you may contact the Box Office at least 48 hours before the show and convert your tickets to a TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION. The CENTER will acknowledge your donation with a receipt for your tax purposes.