Field Trips General Information
Field trips require pre-registration and payment, unless supported by BOCES
- Download a School field trip reservation form here
- Download a Homeschool and Group field trip reservation form here
Please call Babette at (845) 876-3088 ext. 13 for more information.
- ALL Field Trip events require advance reservation and pre-payment.
- Any cancellations or changes to original reservation must be made at least 30 days prior to performance or schools may be billed for unused seats.
- Teachers and home school parents: Seats are not confirmed without a signed reservation form. Please return paperwork ASAP to assure your seats are reserved.
- We participate in Dutchess and Ulster County BOCES funding programs. Our Taxpayer ID# is 22-3051271.
- We welcome teacher reading lists to assist us with programming.
FIELD TRIP GRANTS: The COMMUNITY FOUNDATION OF THE HUDSON VALLEY offers a grant program designed to distribute funds in amounts up to $2,000 to public schools in Dutchess and Ulster Counties to enhance classroom learning opportunities.
Online Application available: 6/1
9/30 for Fall/ Winter field trips (All applications for planned Fall field trips must be submitted by the 9/30 deadline)
Award Notification: late October for Fall/ Winter field trips; late January/early February for Spring field trips.